Well yumin's gonna do something.. errr, LAME and yea analyse this thing. LOL
------------SEPTEMBER BABY---------------
Active and dynamic. (HAHA NO WAY IM SOOOOO LAZY)
Decisive and haste but tends to regret. (Well, yea.)
Attractive and affectionate to oneself. (Affectionate to oneself.. HMMM *starts licking myself*)
Strong mentality. (NAHHH i dont think so)
Loves attention. (Who doesn't?)
Diplomatic. (Errr.)
Consoling, friendly and solves people's problems. (YEP! =P HAHAHAHA thickskinned-ly said)
Brave and fearless. (NO WAY i fear waves and the sea (&whats beneath it) and errrrr bugs! ): )
Adventurous. (NO LOL)
Loving and caring. (Yes, HOR?!)
Suave and generous. (Generous, i guess but suave.. EH.)
Usually you have many friends. (HMMMM many? Nah. BUT I LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS & PIECES! (: )
Enjoys to make love. (SHEESH I DONT KNOW, lah!)
Emotional. (Yepp)
Stubborn. (ERRR okayyyyyyy laaaaa)
Hasty. (Yeaaaa definitely)
Good memory. (HAHAHA NO POOR LIKE HELL - okay la moderate kay.)
Moving, motivates oneself and others. (YES :D hor hor hor hor horrrrr?)
Loves to travel and explore.(We shall see. No chance to do so yet. lol)
Sometimes sexy in a way that only their lover can understand. (EECK blarh how would you know! ARE YOU MY LOVER IN DISGUISE? :DDDD)
If you do not repost this in the next 5 mins, someone very close to you will become mad at you in the next 8 days. (Can i have mad ABOUT you, instead? :D )
-
Speaking of loving people to BITS AND PIECES - i called jasmin tjm today and we had something super lame HAHAHA i was just telling her not to say something and went :
NO JASMIN DONT I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU TO BITS AND PIECES DONT!
Then she went OKAY OKAY I LOVE YOU PERLIN'S SLIVER (sp?)
and i screeched with laughter and said OKAY OKAY I LOVE YOU MOSHI MOSHI
hahahahahaha do you get the joke?
Bits and pieces, Perlin's sliver and Moshi moshi are names of those 927jewelery kinda shops. HAHAHA get it get it?
:D
-
Hey kids, Yumin THE .. LOVELYYYYYYYY says you don't need drugs to get high.
You just need JIU SHI WO (:
For now.
-
Sighhhhhhhhhhh GOODLUCK EVERY-BARDYYYYYYYYYYY my luck works DARN WELL okay so yea.
All's with you.
If you imagine it to be (:
-
Thanks for the imaginary pat :D You &I know. SHHHHHHHHHHHHHH k (:
Sunday, June 25, 2006
Previous Posts
- I slept at 2plus this morning.I'm already up - wit...
- Friendship turns for the worse when the expectatio...
- A year ago...My entry went like this :someone smac...
- Bad pains.Bad emotions. :(((((-STILL DID NOT GET E...
- NOT ENOUGH SLEEP.Enough said.-Am I too close for Y...
- HOWWWWDY-HOO~Thats what Mr Hankey says when he gre...
- Hi, all. Is today a better day?I know you like ive...
- D, when they said "TOMORROW WILL BE A BETTER DAY",...
- Yumin did well today.With you-dunno-what (=
- Know what this picture mean?I remembered - the las...
Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home